HOV: Locations for Free Diabetes Screenings
WESLACO – CHANNEL 5 NEWS is teaming up with H-E-B, Dr. Monzer Yazji, South Texas Health Systems and Wal-Mart to highlight free diabetes screenings.
Locations will be updated daily throughout our Heart of the Valley initiative.
Below is a list of locations that are offering free screenings beginning Wednesday:
H-E-B (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
• Palmview - 2206 West Palma Vista
• Mission - Conway and Griffin Parkway
• McAllen - 10th and Trenton
• Alamo - 1211 Frontage Rd. and Expressway 83
• Brownsville - Boca Chica and Central Boulevard
South Texas Health Systems (8 a.m. – 10 a.m.)
• ER Alamo – 140 East Frontage
Dr. Monzer Yazji Clinics (7:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.)
• 502 South Closner, Edinburg
• 1200 East Savannah Ste 19, McAllen
Wal-Mart (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
• McAllen - 1200 East Jackson
• Brownsville - 3500 West Alton Gloor Boulevard
• Edinburg - 1724 West University Drive
UTRGV launches 2 drive-thru testing sites for eligible coronavirus patients
A least 9 jailed for violating Cameron County emergency order
Valley fire officials report increase in home incidents
Valley advocacy group braces for spike in child abuse cases as schools...
Coronavirus safety measures delay pretrial for accused murderer of Valley state trooper