Hurricane Season 2023 is here and being prepared is the key. Hurricanes bring winds, floods and storm surge. We’ll tell you how you can keep you and your family safe.
Don’t miss Facing the Fury on Thursday, June 1 at 6:30 p.m.
The largest weather team in the Valley is ready to keep you informed. Preparing now reduces the impact of a disaster tomorrow.
Facing the Fury is supported by Aztec House Leveling & Remodeling Co., Lee’s Pharmacy, Magic Valley Electric Cooperative, and Safe Guard Insurance.
Facing the Fury: Hurricane Special
- Family Hurricane Preparedness Guide (Hurricane Strong)
- Prepare for Hurricanes (Ready.Gov)
- National Hurricane Preparedness (National Weather Service)
- Hurricane Safety (American Red Cross)
- Hurricane Preparedness and Response (United States Department of Labor)
- Hurricane Safety Tips and Resources (National Weather Service)
- Preparing for a Hurricane or Tropical Storm (CDC)